BCCB is committed to providing places, services and programs that promote physical, emotional, and spiritual health and safety and model the love of Christ to all whom we have contact with, particularly children, young people and vulnerable adults.
As part of this commitment, BCCB has introduced a number of policies and procedures to ensure that we have a safe church environment.
- Safe Church Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Procedure for Conflict Resolution
- Procedure for Handling Complaints Against Staff and Volunteers
- Procedure for Responding to Child Protection Concerns
- Guidelines for Activities with Children and Young People
- Recruitment Process for Staff and Volunteers
The following forms are also used:
- Safe Ministry Screening Questionnaire (person aged under 18)
- Safe Ministry Screening Questionnaire (person aged 18 or over)
- Safe Church Concerns Form
Feedback is welcome on any of BCCB’s ministries at any time. Contact us to provide your feedback.