When do we meet for Church?
We meet every Sunday morning at 10AM
At our worship services, we have then opportunity to sing songs inspired by God’s word, pray, read God’s word and learn how to be disciples of Jesus. As part of our Sunday morning service we have a “kids’ church” a program where children aged from 1 year up to and including primary school age children learn about Jesus. After our worship service we meet down stairs to enjoy morning tea.
Where do we meet?
23 Conder St, Burwood NSW 2134 Click here
Covid related arrangements
- We ask you not to attend if you have any flu like symptoms, you have been in a Covid hotspot, awaiting a Covid test result, someone in your household is awaiting a Covid test result or you have been advised to isolate.
- Upon your arrival you are required to sign in using the services NSW app. (please scan the QR code using your mobile phone)
- The services are held following physical distancing guidance provided by NSW health. Chairs arranged with appropriate distances. We encourage house holds to sit together.
- Although mask wearing is not mandatory inside the church building, if you feel comfortable wearing one we encourage you to do so
- We encourage you to maintain appropriate social distancing and abide by Covid safe practices at all times
- Hand sanitisers are provided for your convenience.
- For those who are unable to attend the service physically the service is live streamed via zoom from 10am. (to obtain the zoom link, please get in touch with us via the Contact Us form)
- The sermon is available on our youtube channel Click here
The Food Bank continues to operate during this COVID season. Thank you to all who have contributed to the Food Bank and to those who have contributed financially to help people affected by CoVID-19. There is an ongoing need for food both for folk within our fellowship and also the wider community around us.
Items needed include:
Long life milk, pasta & pasta sauce, rice & coucous; Harvest meals (tinned), meals in a box (e.g. Sun rise), spreads peanut butter, jam, tinned food (corned beef, SPAM, tuna, sardines, corn, fruit, soup), snacks (sweet and savoury biscuits, chips, wafers, chocolate); coffee, tea, Milo, sugar, salt, cooking oil.
Shampoo & conditioner, toilet paper, disposable razor, sanitary pads, bars of soap, toothbrush & toothpaste, hand sanitiser, moisturiser. Cleaning items: Laundry power, dishwashing liquid, chux/sponges/scourers etc
Donations can be left at Dilan and Faustine’s place or brought to the church. …..
How to give
As we resume face to face meetings, we encourage regular members of the congregation, both face to face and online, to support the work of the church through electronic funds transfer (eft) of your tithes and offerings to the church bank account or via iGive. If you don’t have access to an eft arrangement and would like to contribute to the church, please speak to Pastor Dilan or the treasurer.
If you are new to our church there is no expectation of you giving, but should you choose to do so it would be gratefully received.
You can now give anonymously through iGive.
Details are at the bottom of this page.